Congratulations to all of our contest winners!
If you are wondering how to get in on the action, our contests are for members-only. If you are interested in participating, please join Writing Bad today!
- “Healers” by Jim Corwell
- “Mention My Name at the Lucky Duck” by Gab Halasz
- “Firefall” by Angela Perry
- “Gray” by Jason Last
- “Forgiveness Jar” by Katrina Thornley
- “Crystalline Geo” by Hyle Bathurst
- A Grandfather’s Clock by Eddie Vegas
- “Once Upon A Summer” by Melissa Sell
- “The Haystack” by Rich Rurshell
- “Carnival” by Hyle Bathurst
- “A Knock on Autumn’s Door” by Freida Kilmari
- “Trapped” – Steven is left alone to go trick-or-treating on Halloween for the first time. As the night unravels, Steve finds himself trapped in a terror he may never escape.
- “The Raven’s Call” – Chade is wounded and battleworn when he encounters the Elven prince, Loran, who captures him and ends all hope of returning to his queen’s side as the battle rages around them. Or so he thinks.
- “Sova: The Owlman” – “Don’t cross into the cemetery or The Owlman will get you” That’s what children have been told for generations; but Sova isn’t who you should be scared of.